Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Splittin' at the Seams"

cover2b

Finally!

If you’re interested, you can now preview tracks from the album, “Splittin’ at the Seams” at NiteRail’s MySpace page.  I would love your feedback on the previews.  The disc is 11 songs long, 10 of which are originals, and around 50 minutes.  If you have any questions about the tunes, the gear used, etc., feel free to ask away!  We recorded at Pachyderm and Two Fish Studios.  Both of which feature awesome musical history....we talk a bit about that here.  A huge thanks to Wes Schuck for his stellar mixing and mastering!

The first review of the CD is in the March edition of “Blue Monday Monthly”.  This is a semi-national blues rag. You can read the review online.

If you find yourself interested in ordering, here is a PayPal link (the album is $15 shipped in the lower 48).







I am told NiteRail.com is being updated and you will be able to preview all of the tracks on the disc soon.  If I can talk the band into streaming the whole album on MySpace, I will update the blog with said info.

Look for some pics and descriptions of a few harps I’ve been working on for myself and a few I ordered from Buddha Harps soon.  I am hoping to have an update next week or so.

This weekend I have two shows in the Twin Cities and will hopefully end up with some new YouTube material.

Metta,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment